Some photos from Ava's first professional photo sesh. It took some time to calm her down to get these pictures, but after a while she just decided to sleep through the whole thing.
I may be biased, but I think the camera may like her.
Ava is just absolutely beautiful....Just as all of you commentors, were and are, but I must say in my picturing taking experience I am looking forward to taking pictures of Ava. I think jonathan will need a bigger hard drive to store pictures.
I agree Jonathan! She is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI may be biased as well, but I think she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteKatharine and Biz,
ReplyDeleteThough I agree, I'm not sure how we should feel about Mom's comment...
I should have said, Ava is the most beautiful baby I have seen besides my 3 children J, K, and E!!!
ReplyDeleteAva is just absolutely beautiful....Just as all of you commentors, were and are, but I must say in my picturing taking experience I am looking forward to taking pictures of Ava.
ReplyDeleteI think jonathan will need a bigger hard drive to store pictures.
Uncle Ray