Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beach Week in NC 2013




We had an awesome week at the Blue Lady!  Click on the picture to see the whole album.



Also, I'm switching the site I use to post my albums.  Google has an increasing number of inconveniences so I'm switching to Phanfare (if it's good enough for my Uncle Ray, it's good enough for me).  You'll probably want to bookmark the below address:


Not only does this site make things easier for me, but you'll now be able to download entire albums at once if you want.  You can also view slideshows complete with music!  Pretty cool stuff.

Eventually I'll upload all of my past albums here too, but I thought I'd start with the two most recent ones.  For now you can see the "Blue Lady 2013" (beach week) album and the entire "Ava's 1st Birthday" album (now with all pictures)!

Hope you all like the pictures and the new site.  Let me know if you have any issues downloading, printing, viewing, or anything.

Enjoy!
Jonathan

P.S. You can also leave picture comments on Phanfare so don't be shy if the spirit moves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment